Dr. Prius Wifi is designed specifically for WiFi OBD2 adapter. This version eliminate the needs for internet during battery diagnostic to ensure the best user experience, it does require user to pay upfront due to lack of internet access during the test. Unlike the bluetooth version, this version allow unlimited vehicle scan.
Dr. Hybrid is an app developed to help professional Toyota/Lexus hybrid repair shop or owners to examine the health of the High Voltage battery. It turns your mobile device into a professional diagnostic equipment that usually cost thousand of dollars, it is being trusted by 31+ professional repair shops around the world.
Dr. Hybrid perform test and provides access to all the relevant battery information to quickly help identify problems with a simple touch on the screen of a smartphone, do not fall victim to bad battery, test the battery and print the certificate to prove the health of the battery system.
Note: This app requires a ELM327 WiFi OBD interface to communicate with your hybrid vehicle, most of the cheap clone ELM327 will not work due to inability to switch between ECUs in your vehicle. Please visit http://www.PriusApp.com/obd.html for more detail or feel free to email us for any adapter compatibility question.
Some useful features:
1. Real-time battery monitor with clever charts and numbers.
2. Life expectancy test with proprietary algorithm to find out battery remaining life.
3. Full battery test to run diagnostic on battery system.
4. Print or share test certificate with customer.
5. Read error codes, reset error codes in a breeze.
6. Disable or enable the reverse beep, seat belt beep, adjust battery fan speed and more.
7. Find nearby reputable hybrid repair shop.
Current supported model:
1. 2009-2015 Prius Gen3
2. 2003-2009 Prius Gen2
5. Prius C
6. Camry Hybrid
7. Avalon Hybrid
8. Highlander Hybrid
9. Lexus CT200h
10. Lexus ES300h
11. Lexus HS250h
12. Lexus RX400h
13. Lexus RX450h
14. Lexus GS450h
15. Lexus LS600h
Any feedback or feature request please reach out to [email protected]