Where’s It uses your phone’s GPS to display your current location. It also allows you to mark your present location so that you can later easily find your way back.
Of course it’s a Car Finder, but it’s much more –
– You can save any number of locations to be later recalled.
– Each saved location has a name and optionally a note associated with it.
– When a saved location is recalled, the distance between your current location and the
recalled location is displayed.
– You can set the map to automatically rotate to the same compass heading as your phone is pointing showing your relative orientation to the recalled location (straight ahead, to my right, …).
– Find your car in a huge shopping mall parking lot.
– Return to the point of embarkation after an on-shore cruise day trip.
– Get back to the trail head following a day of hiking.
Where’s It contains no ads or in-app purchases. It works on both phones and tablets.