Venmo is the simple and fun way to send and receive money between friends. Whether you’re splitting a dinner bill, concert tickets, or the cost of a road trip, Venmo removes the awkward talks over who owes what.
Just send or request your payment with a message or emoji combo of your choice, then comment on and like all your favorite splitting moments.
“#1 app college students should download right now” – BuzzFeed
A few more quotes that make us blush:
“One of the 50 Best Apps of the Year” – Time
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” – Forbes
“Revolutionized the mobile payment space” – Vanity Fair
“Just Venmo me” has become synonymous with “pay me back” or “I got it.” – Business Insider
The Venmo magic:
• Transfer money easily and quickly using a friend’s name, @username, phone or email.
• Find friends automatically by syncing your Facebook or phone contacts.
• Stay in control of what you owe, what friends owe you and what you’ve bought.
• Make purchases in select apps using Venmo, so you can split and share your finds with friends more easily.
• Venmo uses data encryption to protect your financial information. That means we keep your actual card or bank information private by not sharing it when you send money or make purchases.
• Venmo is available in the United States.
Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., a licensed provider of money transfer services.
All money transmission is provided by PayPal, Inc. pursuant to PayPal, Inc.’s licenses.
Visit https://venmo.com/legal/us-licenses/ for additional information. © 2016 PayPal.