Painting is a good practice for everyone, children, youth and adults. It lets you free your creativity and explore new ideas, a blank paper is where everything can arise.
A whiteboard, with all the tools always available, allows you to concentrate on the drawing and not on the app, which makes a more enriching experience with better usability.
Knowing more colors, since many times you do not know how they are said, allows you to perceive more nuances in the drawings.
The colors are on the right side, you have 32 to choose from, you can scroll up and down until you find the one you are looking for, when you click on a color, you will hear how it is said.
The tools are on the left side, and from top to bottom you will find:
– speaker, mute or enable sound
– red trash can, erase the board
– green floppy disk, save the drawing
– thickness level, change the thickness of the drawing tool, there are 3 to choose
– eraser, erase parts of the drawing
– pencil, draw
– roller, fill the area you want
You also can edit photos from your gallery, just share it with the Lucas’ Whiteboard.