Are you a creator? If you make music, podcasts or anything else audio and upload your work to SoundCloud, this app will let you manage your account and keep your community humming.
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soundcloud.android) or go to SoundCloud.com to create one.
– Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
– Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
– Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
– Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
– Follow other users
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
– SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
– Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
– Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is very important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.