The sound utility available on the galaxy series
Provides various convenience functions related to audio
– Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
– Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
– 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
– Create and activate personalize sound settings
– Support mono audio and left/right balance
– Touch the app volume icon in the floating dialog to play/pause and long click to enter the app.
The following feature is supported on s8 only.
– Different output path for each app can be specified. (Music app -> Bluetooth, Game app -> Speaker)
How to use : https://youtu.be/Z5mrB4ryKjE
The following features are available only if the Samsung Experience version of the smartphone on which Sound Assistant is installed is 8.5.
※ How to check Samsung Experience Version : Run SoundAssistant – Top right menu – About
– Default volume step when pressing volume button can now be changed
– Audio output of an application can now be switched between Bluetooth or speaker via floating volume dialog
– EQ settings can now be saved and shared