The SonoAccess™ application is the first interactive mobile learning application from an ultrasound company. At the tap of a finger, a portable, on-demand library of high quality clinical and product instructional videos, case studies, clinical image galleries, and reference guides are available to any medical professional or student. Within SonoAccess version 2.x, you can customize your user profile to generate a recommended list of content, download any content item for offline access, view the “What’s New” feed to browse through all of the content on the app, and use the search functionality to find the content you want quickly.
The SonoAccess™ app has been redesigned from the ground up based on collaboration with existing users, resulting in a beautiful, streamlined user interaction for the most-used features.
* Download any content item for offline access for FREE
* Search the entire database to quickly find the resource you need
* Browse the “What’s New” feed to find content you haven’t seen before
* Contact SonoSite from the app to get your questions answered
* Share the app via several social media outlets
* Over 200 videos available for your training and ongoing education!
* Watch ultrasound How To videos organized by specialty and product to pick up helpful tips from expert ultrasound users
* Watch video case studies for more detailed information on clinical applications of ultrasound
* Access the clinical image gallery with over 100 ultrasound images to reference and compare to the images you scan
* Find reimbursement information and Quick Start user guides for SonoSite systems
About FUJIFILM SonoSite:
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is the world leader and specialist in bedside and point-of-care ultrasound. From behind-the-scenes experimental work for the U.S. Department of Defense to today’s highly advanced ultrasound systems used around the globe, SonoSite has been defining and redefining next-generation point-of-care (POC) ultrasound as its recognized market leader. Since the company’s early pioneering days in the 1980s, SonoSite has continued to enjoy remarkable growth while earning worldwide recognition for its progressive product line, educational programs, and advocacy for a broader understanding of ultrasound’s multiple benefits.