With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.[Key features]– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors’ smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
– Available on Android 6.0 or later
– Supported resolutions: 1280 x 720 (HD), 1920 x 1080 (fHD), 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
– RAM size : 2GB over
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user’s country, and transfer content and files via the app. [Optional access permissions]• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.