SketchAR is for those who have always wanted but have never been able to draw. In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
– If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with TANGO technology, those being: Lenovo Phab2Pro of Asus ZenFone AR!
– For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
– A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
– Uneven circles. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
– Keep the Circles visible for your camera
– Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS IS A BETA VERSION*
* There are many types of Android devices, and the app works well on a most of them.
We are working hard on bringing you the best possible product with augmented reality. If you have any comments or suggestions, please drop us an email: [email protected]