RustDroid is a administrations and monitoring app for Rust.
Manage your Rust servers on your device and keep up-to-date.
Vote on features! https://trello.com/b/4hkDv3u4/rustdroid-public
• Supports all Rust-Versions (legacy/experimental)
• Supports all Rust-Protocol-Versions (source based/websocket)
• Manage multiple Rust servers with one app
• Automatically updating servers
• Player administration
• VAC Status of players
• Kick players via context menus
• Ban players via context menus
• RCON console to send RCON commands
• Chat, to interact with your players
• Chat-Support for Mod-Servers, like BetterChat
• Call airdrop
• Call helicopter
• Intuitive Administration Interface in Rust Style
Player based administration:
• Teleport a player to a position, which you can choose from a map
• Teleport a player to another player
• Give a player items, which you can choose from a list
Automatic update of item database
• The item database used to give players item is automatically updated
• Notifications when chat contains
– “admin”, “airdrop”, “cheater”
– fully configurable
• Extended RCON command UI
• Linking players to their steam profiles
• Extended notification system:
– Player connects to/leaves the server
– Server is full/empty
– Trouble when trying to add a server
=> The port to be specified is the “Query”-Port. It is +1 of the Game-Port. (Default: 28016)
– Crashes when adding a server or starting the app?
=> Delete your app data.. Since v1.2.0 the database has been changed, which may cause trouble to some users.
– Port is wrong, even when using +1
=> If your hoster is Nitrado, use +10 instead
– Give-Item list is empty
=> Go to Android-Settings, Accounts, Manage Accounts, RustDroid-Account “TEST”, Sync Item off, Sync Item on
=> alternative: Delete App-Data
Help & Support:
– Issues or ideas?
=> [email protected]
Check us out on http://iogames.de !
Looking for a specific Rust-Item? Try http://www.rust-items.com/