RunwayMap is a new pilot app all about the passion of flying. You can view flight videos, reviews and photos from other pilots as well as share your flying experiences. The interactive map gives you an overview of the airports. We have collected important information on every airport: frequencies, webcams, weather forecasts, 3D views and much more. Download the versatile pilot app while you are at it.
RunwayMap simplifies flight preparation and complements moving maps such as ForeFlight and Jeppesen.
Download the versatile pilot app while you are at it.
• Search by name or ICAO to discover new airports
• Receive important information such as the current weather, address, position, runways, and frequencies
• Mark and save what airports you’ve already flown to or those you’d like to fly to next
• Save your personal notes for every airport
• Current weather reports, visual flight conditions und wind forecasts are shown on our map
• Discover restaurants and hotels near the airport
• Get informed about fuel, public transport and car rental offers
3D AND SATELLITE VIEWS
• Check out the airport environment in 3D and satellite views
• Use the OpenStreetMap view for detailed vehicle access information
• Create your RunwayMap profile to save personal marks and notes
• This will synchronize RunwayMap across your devices
• With just a few clicks, add your flight documents, such as the Jeppesen approach charts, FAA terminal procedures and aiport diagrams, Foreflight manuals or the Garmin pilot’s guide
• That way you always have them close at hand
• Use the handy calculator for conversions for distance, weight, temperature, and more
• Have it display your QNH and QFE
Important note: RunwayMap is not intended to provide aeronautical information or navigation aids. For navigation purposes, we strongly recommend using only approved and updated aviation information such as ForeFlight or Garmin Pilot.
The weather data shown in RunwayMap is only general information about possible weather development. It does not replace professional weather briefing by an official body before the flight.
Learn more about RunwayMap at runwaymap.com