★Brief explanation of Rolling Mouse★[Various hamster friends]Collect a total of 12 animals. House mouse, panda mouse, squirrel, roborovskii, golden hamster, mouse, dwarf hamster, guinea pig, hedgehog, gerbil, flying squirrel and rabbit friends will join you.
The more the animals you collect, the more electricity you produce. [Electricity generation]– Tap: Make electricity by tap the screen. Tap efficiency increases when the treadwheel level increases.
– Animal: Electricity generation per second inclines when the animal level goes up.
– Part-time job: Available from animal level 50. Your profit increases with the increase in the number of times you do a part-time job.
– Land, landmark: The price rises slowly since you purchase it, and you can make profit by selling it. [Decorations / Stats of all your items will be summed up and reflected in!]– Costume: Increases the stats of an animal.
– Interior: An animal’s stats go up as it moves to a better house.
– Food bowl: Increases the buff duration. [Sunflower farm]Sunflower seeds are high-value goods.
If you raise sunflowers in the sunflower farm, you can harvest seeds after a period of time.
Gather the harvested seeds and purchase various decorations. [Secret fun]– Tap or drag animals resting on the floor.
– If you put a costume on an animal, it will act differently.
– Sometimes, hamster friends get scared when a cat comes in. Tap the cat and drive it out of the house.
– A spider that moves without making a sound takes hamster friends away. A lucky bag will drop if you touch the spider and chase it off.
* In order to provide in-game advertisement and save screen shot, the following rights are required.
Visit our Facebook page and check out the latest news and events 🙂