[Supporting most of streaming devices ]
Just begin the journey as long as your streamming device support DLNA or AirPlay.
[Cast any video sites]
Not only cast videos, music or images in mobile phone, but also cast streaming videos from web, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Video, FilmOn, Twitch, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Billboard, Vevo, MTV, Facebook, Twitter, Metacafe, Vumoo, Viewster, MySpace.
[Cast live streaming]
Easy cast live streaming only in one click as LocalCast, Web Video Caster, Google Home, AllCast, Tubio, AllConnect and MegaCast.
[Help and feedback]
If any problem meets, or any good idea you have poped out, feel free to email us at [email protected]
QuickCast supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
• Android TV with Chromecast build-in
• AirPlay devices like Mac, Apple TV.
• DLNA receivers
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• Android TV box with DLNA or AirPlay build-in
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others with DLNA.*
• And more
*If you experience a compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
SUPPORTED MEDIA AND DEVICES
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format
• Authenticated videos including movies and TV shows
• MP4 videos
• Any HTML5 videos*
• Google cast
*Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Caster doesn’t perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding.