This app is exclusively for enrollees in the Positive Parenting Solutions Online course.
Not a member yet? Learn more about our Positive Parenting Solutions Online course by attending one of our FREE strategy-packed webinars: Get Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling.
Learn more here: http://www.positiveparentingsolutions.com/free-parenting-training or email us at Help@PositiveParentingSolutions.com.
This powerful app contains a fully interactive course filled with the tools, technology and training that takes the GUESSWORK out of parenting – right at your fingertips. Know what to say and when to say it. Easily turn stressful situations into peace and quiet. No yelling. Nagging. Or reminding. Starting DAY ONE.
• 30+ Toolbox strategies to solve immediate problems
• How to manage your child’s need for power to keep problems from resurfacing
• (42) Easy-to-digest training videos and audios in Sessions 1-6
• The Parent Personality Priority Assessment to discover how your personality affects your kids’ behavior
• Advanced in-depth specialty modules for big power struggles such as: Bedtime Battles, Morning Mania, Homework Hassles, Chore Wars, Mealtime Madness, Sibling Squabbles, Technology Battles
• Expert Series modules by leading experts on some of the most topical and timely topics today such as: Bullying, ADHD, Anxiety, Getting your Partner on the Same Page in Your Parenting, Potty-Training 101, Parenting Through Divorce, Bedwetting & Accidents
• A library of recorded ASK AMY Coaching Calls for Gold Members
• Downloadable workbooks and course documents for each session
• Handy note-taking feature within the app
Dive into this app today and begin to see the remarkable changes in your family – LESS stress, fewer fights, no more tantrums or backtalk. Instead, enjoy MORE time, fun and connection with your kids. They’ll be happier, more responsible, and better behaved. You’ll go to bed each night no longer filled with grief and guilt over yelling at your kids. Instead you’ll be able to smile with satisfaction and think, “Wow! That was a great day!” And, “I’ve got this!”
Questions? Contact us today at Help@PositiveParentingSolutions.com