– Facebook Messenger
– Google Hangouts
– Hike messenger (India mainly)
– Kakao Talk
– Google Allo
– Chomp SMS
– Mood Messenger
– Handcent NextSMS
– Blackberry Messenger
Parrot lets you safely text message hands-free while driving. Easily access incoming messages with Parrot’s voice-enabled commands and large buttons which let you focus on driving while you stay connected.
– Use voice-control, a broad swipe, or a single tap
– Reply to a message or text using voice commands
– Ignore calls or messages in “Do Not Disturb” mode
– Set up text message auto-replies
– Automatically launch and close with Bluetooth pairing
– Configure to automatically launch when you start driving
Parrot’s simple interface can integrate many of your favorite messaging apps, including:
SMS, Facebook Messenger, Slack, WhatsApp, and Google Hangouts
Commuters, professional or part-time drivers, car-sharers, and road-trippers can all make Parrot part of a better, safer driving experience.
Parrot is an automotive-grade interface designed and developed to adhere to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration safety guidelines for driving apps. Please note that Parrot requires comprehensive permissions to access messaging apps and integrate them into a single interface. Parrot may store information about installed apps to save settings between devices.