As of today, email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
– Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user’s Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
– Great user experience & beautiful GUI
– Multiple accounts
– Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine accounts)
– Rich-Text Editor
– Client Cert
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of the email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
– Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
– Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
– Conversation Mode
– Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony & LG devices)
– Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts, Email list, Tasks list, and Calendar Agenda)
– SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Supports Android Wear
– Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
– Office 365
– Google Apps
– Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
– To copy the attachment to an external storage and to export Nine settings.
– To import attachments from an external storage and to import Nine settings.
* READ_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS
– To deliver the received SMS to server (ActiveSync function)
– To send SMS received from server (ActiveSync function)
– To call a contact in Nine Contacts
– To deliver the Device information to server (ActiveSync function)
– To use the account for purchasing a license and to manage accounts information registered in the system.
* WRITE_CONTACTS, READ_CONTACTS
– To use when syncing the user’s contacts to server
* WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR
– To use when syncing the user’s calendar to server