How to get the Google Oreo Phone Look
-> Download Apex launcher & set it as your default home.
-> Apply Oreo 8 Icon pack to Apex Launcher
-> Change Apex Launcher settings as follows
– Portrait gird : 5×4
– Portrait gird : 6×4
– Drawer background transparency : 0-10%
– Number of dock icons : 5
– Icon size 110%
– Icon font : system
– Oreo Style
– 1.050+ Flat Icons. Weekly Update.
– All Icons be vector designed
– All Icons be redrawn carefully
– Compatible with Multi Launcher
– Icon Back and Icon Mask
– No Advertising
– Updates Weekly – Monthly
– Capacity light, easy to use
– Clean and cool, bright and colorful
– Limited time sales
– Icon request tool inside the app
– Cloud based wallpaper section
– Help and FAQ section
– Material design theme dashboard
– Support lot of launchers
Thanks and Please give me 5 stars. Get more free apps in the future.
Please, if you have any issues with the app, send me an email before writing a negative review or refund. I would help you immediately quickly
★★★★★ HOW TO USE ? ★★★★★
– Download a supported application launcher (see the list at bottom)
– Install the icon pack
– Start application and apply. In the list choose your launcher.
– If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
★★★★★ Supported launchers ( Apply From Icon Pack Dashboard) ★★★★★
Apex , ADW, Go, Holo, Nova, Pro, KK, Solo, Smart, Action, S, UI 5.0, Inspire, Lollopop, L , Dodol , Zero , AdwEx , Atom , Aviate , Lucid , Themer, CM Theme Engine , Mini , Nemus , Next , Nine , Unicon , Epic , ABC , Evie , LG Home (except LG Launcher Android 7.0), M , Nougat , V , Zen UI , Zero , Arrow…
and most others that have icon pack support.
If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
=> You can also apply icon pack from the respective launcher’s theme / icon settings
Follow us and update app on