Keeps a log of songs from Google’s Pixel 2 Now Playing feature.
Songs heard by ‘Now Playing’ are displayed in a beautiful list, sorted by when you heard it. Tap a song to play it in a music player of your choice. Long press the song to share, see the song on a map, and more.
Want to see where you heard the song? Enable location in the settings and see your musical journey on a dark themed map. You can also jump to a song in the list by tapping the map icon.
The album art for each song is automatically downloaded and displayed in high resolution next to the track.
Don’t want to see the song? Swipe it away or long press for the option to delete it.
Want to keep a log (pun intended) of your music? Head over to settings to backup your music to Google Drive.
* Map of where you heard the song
* See the cover art of your heard music
* Most music players supported
* Delete, Share, Favorite songs
* Backup your songs to Google Drive
* Beautiful dark themed map of your songs!