‘A Google PlayStore Editor’s Choice note taking app’ – https://play.google.com/store/apps/topic?id=editorial_note_taking_apps_us
Be more productive with this beautifuly simple notepad app.
Notebook provides different ways to take notes and capture your thoughts.
– Write notes. Start with a text, add images, checklists, and audio, all in the same text note.
– Create checklists to get stuff done with the dedicated checklist note.
– Record voice notes with the audio note.
– Capture moments using the dedicated photo note.
– Scan documents and add to Notebook.
– Attach Microsoft documents, PDF, and other files.
Keep yourself and your works easily organized with this good notes app.
– Organize various notes into notebooks.
– Create notecard stacks by grouping notes together.
– Reorder your notes within a notebook.
– Move or copy your notes between notebooks.
– Search your notepads within a notebook or across notebooks.
– Securely lock your note with passwords of your chioce.
– Use your Touch ID to unlock notes.
*SYNC ACROSS DEVICES*
Access your work anywhere and everywhere with Notebook’s ability to sync your notes to the cloud.
– Synchronize all your notes and notebooks across devices and to the cloud.
– Take a note on one device, add to it from another. Be it a device or a tablet or a computer or browsers, you name it and we have your notes there.
Unlike the other colorful premium notepad apps, the intimate joy of Notebook comes from using the app.
– Swipe your notebook or note for additional information.
– Pinch to group notes into a stack.
– Flick to find the note you need.
– In landscape view, pinch to fold note group like an accordion.
*CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOK*
Notebook provides numerous ways to customise your notes and organize them in a better way.
– Change the color of your notes.
– Choose a notebook cover or create your own.
– View your notes in either grid or landscape style views.
– Continue recording audio on any screen of your android device.
*SHARE YOUR NOTES*
Notebook provides different ways to share your ideas.
– Share your notes through email and other supporting apps.
– Export notes as PDF and share it with others.
Notebook leverages Android to its full extent to provide users the best usage of the Android OS.
– Notebook Widget: View your last 20 modified notes across notebooks and find options to quickly create notes from the widget.
– Access any notebook or note with a single click by creating a shortcut for the same.
– Multi Window Support for mobiles running Android 7.0 and above.
– Create notes while you are in a meeting with Google Assistant Integration. Ask Google Assistant to ’Take Note’ to instantly create a note.
– Print any note using Google Cloud Print or any other preferred configurations.
– Quick create notes using ‘Launcher Shortcuts’. A long press on the app icon will reveal note creation options.
*NOTEBOOK WEB CLIPPER*
Clip text, images, and entire articles from the web and save it all to your Notebook.
– A beautiful, customisable Reader View for more focused reading while viewing articles.
– Clip page link to create smart cards.
– Crop photos and screenshots.
*NOTEBOOK FOR STUDENTS*
Notebook’s different notecard types provide better organizing note app for education.
– Capture your lecture without missing any parts using audio notes.
– Sketch your ideas during your discussions using sketch notes.
– Scan your reference books and make them available for later.
– Clip your ideas using Notebook Web Clipper.
*NOTEBOOK IN DAY-TO-DAY LIFE*
– Be up-to-date with your daily tasks.
– Sketch down your creativity without any second thought.
– Effectively plan your travel, weddings, parties using Notebook.
– Use Notebook as your daily journal.
Notebook is 100% free. No catch. No advertisements either. No plus, premium modal like other leading note taking apps. Boost your productivity for free.