Night Owl X gives you piece of mind no matter where you are! With the ability to view your Night Owl security system in real-time, you’ll be able to monitor your home or business anytime, anywhere—all from the convenience of your mobile device.
Night Owl X features:
• Quick and easy mobile setup with Smart Auto Detection or Owl Scan™
• Live video and audio from your DVR security system on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G LTE networks
• Easily configure push notifications individually for each channel from your Smart Device
• Customize channel names without having to access the DVR manually
• Save images directly to your smart device and share via text, email or social media
• Now share important MP4 formatted videos via email or social media
• Enhanced stability for better App connectivity and push notification retrieval
• Multi-channel live feeds (4/8/16 channels)
• Video playback of ANY recorded video stored on your DVR
• Multiple DVR system log-on (up to 100 devices)
• Create custom views and save as favorites (iPad only)
• Control your Pan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) camera(s) from your mobile device
• Save recordings and images directly to your mobile device
Night Owl is a leader in security cameras and DVRs for both businesses and homeowners, we are committed to keeping an eye on the things you care about most. Our security products are designed and engineered for ease of use and cost effectiveness. All of our security camera systems and DVR products are in use by customers around the world including homeowners, retailers, dealers, distributors, integrators, federal and municipal organizations and both medium and small businesses.
Visit us at www.NightOwlSP.com for more information on all of our products and services!
Night Owl X is ONLY compatible with the following Night Owl security systems:
• WNVR Series
• 3MP XHD Series
• 3MP THD Series
• 5MP XHD Series
WARNING: This application uses data to connect your DVR security system to your mobile device. When connected to a 3G or 4G LTE network, the live video feed from your DVR will be considered streaming data by your phone service provider and will contribute to any data or download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is highly recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.