It’s time to learn to play with music through the interactive shows Froggy Bands have prepared for Nini!
An excellent teaching resource for kids 5 to 8 that helps develop a musical sense designed both for classroom and home use.
In the colorful land of The Froggy Bands you’ll find 10 different musical bases with more than 40 instruments, sounds to learn and many games for children, which will introduce them to the magical world of music.
– Learning to listen and identify different instruments based on their sound
– Learning to classify instrument families (strings, brass and percussion)
– Practically learning the characteristics of various musical genres such as those for a classical orchestra, batucada, jazz, flamenco, beatboxing…
– Associate instruments’ sound with their shape (auditory recognition)
– Discover interesting facts about the instruments and musical genres through games
– Acquire cultural and artistic competence
– 10 different musical themes to connect mind and body
– More than 40 different musical instruments to train memory and attention span
– Musical vocabulary in English and Spanish
– Play without Wifi or Internet
– WE DON’T STORE CHILDREN’S INFORMATION. WE RESPECT YOUR FAMILY’S PRIVACY
– Without third-party advertising or in-app purchases
– Parental Control – we follow the COPPA law
Once again from TangibleFun we invite you to also tangibly enjoy our digital products!
Download for free directly from our ‘backpack’ the coloring pages OF THE TYPICAL BATUCADA INSTRUMENTS. Begin to tangibilize now! Train your children’s musical intelligence!
We are a creative couple committed to the dissemination of a multidisciplinary learning technique where art and technology can work together to create a more accessible and fun education for every child.
However, in our work we involve professionals and educators from around the social sciences world, to make sure that the children’s experience, along with our products, is real and fun, though the tiny users will always have the last word.
Keep up to date with TangibleFun’s latest promotions and news in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
If you have any problem with the application or any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us at any time: email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help.
If you liked it, we’ll appreciate your reviews and ratings on the AppStore.