Military Retirement is an application intended to assist military personnel from all branches of military service by informing them of their benefits upon retirement from military service. Military Retirement gives assistance by calculating an estimation of retirement pay based on your personal information. Military Retirement incorporates four years of pay tables to provide the highest degree of accuracy. Compare multiple scenarios to determine which retirement option is best for you.
Specifically, Military Retirement will calculate
• RETIREMENT PAY : Based on Rank, Years and Months of Service, and Date of Retirement
• SURVIVOR BENEFIT PLAN : Benefit and Premium
• TRICARE MEDICAL INSURANCE : Options and Premium
• DISABILITY PAY : Based on disability rating
• VETERANS GROUP LIFE INSURANCE : Coverage and Premium
• FEDERAL TAXES : Based on filing status
** Note **
Information provided by Military Retirement should be used for educational and initial informative purposes only. Should not be used to plan retirement budget, as actual financial figures may slightly differ.