Network of The Material Handling Industry Association (MHI)
The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work
MHI is the nation’s largest material handling, logistics and supply chain association. MHI offers education, networking and solution sourcing for members, their customers and the industry as a whole through programming and events.
Download MHI application to enhance your experience by using the most up to date conference guidance.
The 2017 MHI Annual Conference will focus on key themes identified by the US Roadmap for Material Handling & Logistics and the MHI 2017 Annual Industry Report including:
– Industry 4.0
– Building the Future Supply Chain Workforce
– The Current and Future State of Distribution Center Technology
– Marketing in the Supply Chain Industry
You’ll learn how to incorporate these trends and innovations and seize new opportunities that produce tangible results. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in Product Group and our Solutions Community meetings that help shape the future of our industry. The Conference will feature four keynotes and six conference tracks.
The 2017 MHI Executive Summit is an exclusive, senior level, one day event for manufacturing and supply chain executive leadership.
Qualifications for registration consideration are:
– Senior Level Supply Chain Executives of companies that use or are interested in material handling equipment, software, consulting or integration services. – OR –
– C-Level Executives from MHI Member companies.