Introducing LivingWith the free app for people living with cancer. Designed to help you connect with loved ones, ask for the support you need, improve communication with doctors and stay organized, all in one place.
LivingWith can help anyone living with cancer:
• Get support: Build a trusted network of support with friends and family. Stay connected and easily update loved ones, all in one place
• Ask friends and family for help with daily tasks: Send requests to friends and family right from your device. Whether it’s coordinating meals, rides to doctors’ appointments or sharing important health updates, everyone stays connected and organized
• Keep track of how you’re feeling and share updates with your doctor: Stay on top of your daily health and wellness. Easily track your mood, pain, sleep and steps, and sync data with other health apps and wearables. Get personalized graphs and reports to give your doctor a wellness snapshot at every appointment
• Get the most out of doctors’ appointments: Keep track of questions and important information in between appointments so you can have more productive doctors’ visits. You can also record key takeaways from your doctor at appointments
• Store key documents in one place: Organize test results, medication details, insurance documents and other important information in a central folder so you always have the information you need at your fingertips
LivingWith is part of a broader initiative by Pfizer Oncology to help redefine life with cancer for patients. Visit ThisIsLivingWithCancer.com.
Need help? Contact: [email protected]