Interactive stories made exclusively for children for use on mobile devices – it is storytelling with forest animals exploring mathematics, science, technology, and engineering concepts in an engaging way.
HoneyDee Labs’ “Little Deer” is a series of interactive visual novels comprised of original stories for young children to explore nature with discoveries about life and scientific research. Kids will explore Little Deer’s world with friendly forest animals, calming classical music, and one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn illustrations.
Stories on the go!
· Touch and tap through interactive cinematic scenes
· Read entertaining stories with Little Deer’s delightful forest friends
· Listen to calming background classical music
· Enjoy vibrant fully hand-drawn illustrations
· View clear, colorful text for easy reading
· Explore charming, imaginative landscapes
· Follow Little Deer’s adventures independently; each story is stand-alone
In select stories, children can do simple projects and experiments with Little Deer’s easy-to-follow instructions at the end.
Little Deer, the Engineer, and the Paper Airplane
Little Deer is a budding engineer who lives in the Land of Willow Trees. He has a little workshop where he likes to examine, research, and build things. In this story, his friend sees a real airplane fly high in the sky and Little Deer decides to make a paper one. Follow along in his quest to assemble materials and make a paper airplane!
About HoneyDee Labs
HoneyDee Labs is a tiny company located in sunny Texas, creating an interactive, delightful world of little forest animals, STEM topics, and willow trees.
Please contact us with any questions and stay updated about the launch of Little Deer’s stories by sending us a message or by joining Little Deer’s newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org.