Law Enforcement Guide is a companion guide app created to help Georgia Law Enforcement Officers in conducting the duties of their job on a daily basis. Law Enforcement Guide contains the entire 2017 Georgia criminal and traffic codes, stored conveniently on your phone and ready to access at a moment’s notice. The app allows law code sections to be looked up manually by Title, Chapter, and Section, or you can search the law codes you need by using our handy and convenient search feature to retrieve the code sections you need. Law Enforcement Guide GA also contains references to Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and GA Implied Consent. Law Enforcement Guide GA also stores the entire law code section database locally on your smartphone, so there’s never any need for internet access in order to look up a law code section, regardless of how remote the location is you find yourself in while out on patrol. Law Enforcement Guide GA is the only LEO guide app available on Android devices, so download it today and let the app ride along in your patrol car today!
– Entire GA 2017 criminal and traffic codes stored within the app
– Convenient search function allows keyword searches for code section lookup
– Always available searchable law code database, does not require internet access for code section lookup
– Quick reference to Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and Georgia Implied Consent
– Quick reference to 10 codes and 2-3-4 Rule