Now with support for the Trainer! As a Trainer, you can access information on your upcoming and past training sessions on the go. View valuable information and connect with your students at any time.
Trainer Features include
– Viewing upcoming and past training sessions
– Inviting new registrants
– Resending the Join information to registered students
– Viewing who has registered and attended your sessions
– Simple analytics on your past sessions
– Email your students
Want better attendance for your GoToTraining classes? Tell your learners about the free GoToTraining app so they can attend from anywhere.
Learners, now you can attend courses online, chat with the trainer and other learners and participate in polls and tests from your tablet or smartphone. Now supports “In-person” trainings with the ability to turn off audio, but still participate in the polls, tests, view materials and chat.
Actively learn using built-in collaboration features that mimic on-premise classroom resources:
• Speak and listen using one-touch dialing or VOIP.
• View and respond to in-session polls and tests.
• Raise hand to pose a question or comment.
• Communicate with your instructors and other learners via chat.
HOW TO JOIN AN ONLINE TRAINING SESSION
There is no purchase necessary to use the app to attend a GoToTraining session. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap a training link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToTraining icon after you install the app and enter the training ID.
• Upon joining a session, you will have the ability to select if you are In-Person or Remote. In-Person will disconnect from audio so you can participate in polls, tests and see screensharing up close.
• By default you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G)
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in using your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the training.
• At anytime you can update your audio options in the settings
• Android 4.4 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you have questions, feedback or issues with the app, please email us at email@example.com. If you like mobile learning with GoToTraining, please take the time to give us a nice review.