FreshSavvy works with your camera to accentuate differences in the color and texture of fruits and vegetables, drawing your attention to the best of the bunch.
Do the fruits and vegetables you are shopping for look great? Then just buy them!
If they appear “mixed” or “so-so” then FreshSavvy may be able to help.
• Show the broccoli crowns with the least amount of flowering
• Find the most yellow lemons and bananas or the reddest of a so-so bunch of tomatoes
• Make flaws in soft fruits like Strawberries more apparent in spite of grocery store lighting that is often deceptive (See: http://www.standardpro.com/lighting-in-grocery-stores/)
• Simple to use – No visual fluff, no annoying delays; just point-and-shoot and see if any of the adjustments are helpful
• Super lightweight – The app has a small footprint on your device and consumes very little in resources
• Minimalistic – Only basic permissions are required. Google Play Services is not required!
• Inexpensive – Produce is expensive. FreshSavvy will pay for itself the first time it identifies something better than what you might have found on your own
FreshSavvy: “Select the best”