Looking to place an order for delivery? Download the Postmates app.
WHAT’S NEW IN FLEET 4.0
Welcome to Fleet 4! We’ve completely redesigned and rebuilt the app to make being a Postmate more fun, efficient and rewarding, as well as laying the foundation for even more exciting updates down the line.
– New design and interface.
– Glide through your deliveries with the newer, bigger, smarter map.
– New “Up next” screen in the Go Online button shows you what your next stops are at a glance.
– Check off items faster with the new shopping list experience.
– Resolve sticky situations easier with streamlined Unavailable options.
– Know exactly how much time you have to accept new offers, and get heads-up payout notifications that don’t disrupt your work.
We hope you enjoy the new app!
RIDE OR DRIVE FOR POSTMATES
Customers use the Postmates app to request on-demand delivery from any restaurant or store in the city. They are then matched with a Postmate, who travels to the restaurant or store, purchases the goods, and then delivers the food or retail items. All in under an hour.
To be a Postmate, you must take pride in delivering exceptional customer service. There are a few other basic requirements – you must be over 18; own a bike, car, truck, scooter or motorcycle; have a valid driver’s license; and have an upbeat and positive attitude.
COMPENSATION & HOURS
Postmates make $25+/hr, and earnings are deposited weekly into your bank account. Choose your own hours! Ride or drive for Postmates when it’s convenient for you. Plus, once you become a Postmate, you’re welcome to do deliveries in any of our cities.
Sign up to ride or drive at https://fleet.postmates.com