“Conversation Skills” helps children with autism practice key steps in conversation:
– Identifying a friend’s interests,
– Choosing an appropriate topic,
– Figuring out what topic is already being talked about,
– Joining a conversation,
– Continuing a conversation with appropriate follow-up questions and comments.
This app provides kids the chance to practice and get supportive feedback in a calm, stress-free environment where they can consider their options.
Once kids build the skills of how to choose topics and continue conversations, they’ll be able to bring these skills to real-life situations.
The “Conversation Skills” app gives your learner the social conversation skills they need to better manage social situations at home, school and in the community.
What parents say about our awesome apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you.
*** 5 stars! Your social skill apps are excellent!
“Conversation Skills” provides:
– More than 140 situations for a wide variety of practice.
– Students progress to the next level only when mastery of the current skill is demonstrated.
– ‘At a glance’ reporting shows you instantly how your learner is progressing.
– The fun Reward Center motivates even hesitant learners.
Most exciting, this app offers independent AND therapist mode. In independent mode, answers are displayed and the learner taps the correct answer.
In therapist mode, no answers are displayed. For each question, the student answers orally and the therapist taps whether the learner’s oral answer was correct or incorrect. Both modes earn coins for the Reward Center.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them! Our apps are also suitable for adults dealing with aphasia or learning English as a Second Language.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we’ve missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
Our apps are safe for kids. We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.