My name is Haley Peterson. I always thought I was the luckiest girl in the world. I am the best cheerleader in our school team, I had the best boyfriend Jason and the best friend Evelyn.
However, all things changed that day. It’s the rehearsal of national cheerleading competition finals, I accidentally fell down to the floor and broke my legs, that’s goodbye to the national cheerleading championship.
Later, I found Evelyn dated Jason behind my back. I feel like it is the end of the world, I am going to lose my boyfriend and my best friend in the same time. Evelyn also took my place in cheerleader team and she is going to compete in national cheerleading competition finals.
What should I do?
– Finally Haley can leave the hospital and go back home. Check out if her injuries are all healed!
– Should I go or not? It’s the finals I have dreamed about forever. But now it’s Evelyn’s fight, not mine… Will Jason go cheer for her? I need to find the answer.
– Look, it’s Evelyn! If I was not injured during rehearsal, I would’ve been rocking this cheerleading competition.
– I bet Evelyn and Jason are celebrating now. It’s OK, I don’t want to see them.
– I can’t believe that Evelyn hates me for all these years, she is my best friend! OMG my mind is in a mess. Wait, there is a message from Jason.
And so much more are waiting for you to find out!
More school love stories? Having problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
You can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hugsNheartsGames/
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HugnHearts
For more information about Hugs N Hearts, please visit https://www.hugsnhearts.com/