*** UP TO 75% OFF – LAST SALE – LAST CHANCE – SEE DETAILS BELOW ***
Dear Carcassonne fans,
unfortunately we need to announce today that our license for Carcassonne is running out soon.
– User will not be able to purchase Carcassonne after June, 30th 2017 here on Google Play. So get the game now before its too late!
– If you already bought Carcassonne you will still be able to re-download the game on Google Play (e.g. if you need to change your device or if you have to hard reset your phone)
– Expansion packs will still be purchasable for the next months
– We will keep the online multiplayer servers running so you can still play online
We want to thank all players for your loyalty & support!
The award-winning tile based board game is finally here on Android! Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players strategically deploy their followers, so called “Meeples”, as knights, monks, thieves, or farmers to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 5 other players in an online or local multiplayer match.
• Android adaption of the award-winning tile-based board game “Carcassonne”
• Free Add-On: The River II
• Online and local multiplayer mode for up to 6 players
• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
• Beginner Mode
• Expansion packs now available as in-app purchases: Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Crop Circles, The Festival
• Language Support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
PocketGamer.co.uk – MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR
PocketGamer: Readers’ Choice Awards – MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR
AndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEAR
PocketGamer.co.uk – Silver Award: “A great adaptation of a great board game”, “An entire boardgame in your pocket, Carcassonne’s unique brand of empire building is, once again, king of the castle.”
MeAndMyDroid.com – 4.5/5: “Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere.” – “4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game”
Gamezebo.com – 4/5: “Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game”
DroidGamers.com: “If you are looking for an enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android”
BestAppEver Awards: “Best Android Board Games – Second Place”
Carcassonne FAQ: http://support.exozet.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exozet_games