As a parent, it’s hard to imagine leaving your child in the car. That’s something that happens to bad parents, right?
Research shows that most children that die in hot cars are left there unintentionally by a parent or other caregiver, and that those parents are by all other indications thoughtful, attentive and loving. So how does it happen?
A change in the routine.
In virtually every studied incident, there was a change in the routine. A fight at home. A detour on the way. A parent driving the child that normally does not, at least at that time of day. Driving a different car. It could be anything.
Refuse to take a chance!
As parents we can look at each other and say, “This will never happen to us!”
Car Seat is a brutally simple app. Once installed, it detects that you are moving faster than you can run, and it arms itself. Once armed, the app then waits for you to stop. If you are stopped for more than three minutes, it goes off, asking “Is everyone out of your car?” Car Seat is very simple, and very effective.
Unlike other apps and devices, Car Seat does not rely on tricky bluetooth connections, and Car Seat requires no other hardware to work. All you need is a smartphone with GPS capability and a desire to be sure this never happens to you!
*** Background Location Usage ***
Car Seat utilizes background location tracking services which may dramatically decrease battery life.
**** Usage Disclaimer ****
Car Seat (“The Software”) is offered to you, the user (“User”), conditioned on acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein, without modification. User purchase, downloading, installation and/or use of The Software constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Understanding of Usage and Operating Parameters:
User purchase, downloading, installation and/or use of The Software constitute understanding and acceptance of the following usage parameters:
• The User’s device must be adequately charged, powered on, and properly working at all times during the use of The Software.
• The User’s device must have an adequate cellular connection at all times during the use of The Software.
• In order for the geolocation (GPS Coordinates) feature of The Software to function, the User’s device must have an active and adequate internet connection (either cellular data or Wi-Fi) at all times during the use of The Software.
• The Software must be started and running at all times on the User’s device. User understands and acknowledges that any powering down and/or restarting the User’s device will require restarting The Software each time a power down or restart occurs.
• The User understands that he or she is solely responsible at all times for the health and safety of themselves and any children and/or materials this app is used to help protect.
• The Software relies on various third-party applications and services to function properly, including but not limited to GPS location services. ColCor, LLC. cannot and does not guarantee the capability, adequacy, suitability, or reliability of any third-party applications or services that The Software must use in order to operate.
By using The Software, the User assumes all risks associated with the use of The Software, including any risk to User’s device, data, and/or other software. COLCOR, LLC AND ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COLCOR, LLC AND/OR ANY OF ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
** FULL DISCLAIMER DISPLAYED AFTER INSTALLATION **