Help Blaze and the Monster Machines overcome the ultimate obstacle course as Blaze speeds over land, races across water, and zooms through the air! He’ll need your help to watch out for Crusher! The only way Crusher can beat Blaze’s time is by cheating, so he’s unleashing his trickiest contraptions! Help Blaze dodge the obstacles and Crusher’s contraptions to win!
Blaze and the Monster Machines Obstacle Course is fun and educational! This game exposes preschoolers to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts and encourages exploration as they drive, swim, and fly through different locations. Children learn to overcome challenges and practice persistence through kid-friendly courses that invite them to collect flags, avoid obstacles and earn trophies with the help of their favorite Nick Jr. characters!
GAMEPLAY OPTION 1: Jungle Trek
Help Blaze navigate four environments: land, water surface, underwater, and air. Transform into awesome Monster Machines and use Blazing Speed to avoid Crusher’s contraptions on the way to the finish line!
• Explore multiple pre-k STEM concepts, including magnetism, trajectory, acceleration, friction, combustion and force.
• Experiment with 8 transformations, including a falcon, hang glider, rocket, hydrofoil, speedboat, shark, gorilla and laser.
• Engage with 20 course levels that progress in difficulty.
GAMEPLAY OPTION 2: Transformation Dash
Choose your favorite Blaze transformation and drive, swim, and fly as far as possible on a course without running into 3 obstacles.
• Learn about animal attributes and machines (e.g. fly in the air as a falcon or zoom through the air as a rocket)!
• Track progress by collecting as many flags as you can.
• Set new records and earn super power-ups to do even better in both gameplay options!
Start playing the Blaze and the Monster Machines Obstacle Course game on your Android device today!
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/