Easily track hours-of-service with the #1 free electronic logbook for truckers, owner operators, and drivers on Android devices. Compliant with current FMCSA rules and regulations.
EASY, EFFORTLESS, EDITABLE eLOGS
Track HOS within a few taps. Different US and Canadian rule sets supported. Easily edit logbook.
STOP GUESSING. START DRIVING.
See how much drive time you have left in a glance. No more estimating and guessing – BigRoad calculates your time for you.
AVOID ERRORS. PREVENT FINES
Proactive notification of errors and violations help you run in compliance to avoid costly fines and out-of-service time. Correct errors before they’re caught during an inspection.
SAY GOODBYE TO PAPERWORK AND FAXES
Easily send your fleet manager your logs and vehicle inspection reports. Capture and send supporting documents within the app for free.
BREEZE THROUGH INSPECTIONS
Displays a clean, easy-to-read elog for inspectors. Stores logs and supporting documents in one location. Display, print, email, or fax logs to inspector for free.
• Supports US FMCSA, DOT, and Canadian HOS rules, property and passenger carrying rules, short-haul, oil field, and state rules for Alaska, California, and Texas
• Shortcuts to trucker apps for truck stops, scale locations, route planning, truck dealers, weight calculations, WIFI hotspots, etc.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR/PTI)
• In app two-way messenger
• Capture documents & photos with device camera
• Send logs and supporting documents through email
The BigRoad Mobile App is compatible with current FMCSA rules and regulations. Pair it with BigRoad’s DashLink ELD to get on the road to ELD compliance. DashLink ELD is compatible with Section 395.15. Learn more at bigroad.com.
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged into a charger for the best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often. The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so you can easily send check-in messages, documents, and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
For more information on BigRoad, connect with us:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigRoadInc
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/bigroadinc
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bigroad
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+BigroadInc