The bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT App, using MATCHCo technology, scans and analyzes your skin tone to create your own unique, custom-blended foundation. The result is good-for-skin makeup that’s truly made to match you, only from bareMinerals.
bareMinerals, the complexion expert, brings you MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Foundation. This lightweight liquid formula not only provides a naturally radiant finish, but contains nourishing ingredients to hydrate and smooth your skin for an instantly younger-looking, more beautiful you. Coverage is sheer to medium.
– White Lily Extract helps to provide skin nourishing benefits for a more revitalized, healthy-looking appearance
– Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant benefits
– Peptides known to provide skin brightening benefits and promote younger looking skin
– Ceramides to attract and retain moisture in the skin
BEFORE YOU SCAN
1. Remove your makeup and grab a small stack of white paper
2. Sit at an indoor table, away from direct sunlight
3. Roll up your sleeves and pull your hair back from your forehead
4. Remove your phone case
5. Make sure your phone has the sound on
6. Turn your phone over and check the camera lens location
7. Watch the tutorial video to see how to hold the phone
1. Always hold the phone level and 1-2 inches away from the paper, your wrist, and your face
2. To calibrate, tap the phone up and down with the back camera facing the 5 sheets of white paper
1. Order your custom formula for $49. Free shipping and no hassle returns. Shade match guarantee.
2. Your formula will be individually blended and shipped to you in as little as one day with your name printed on the bottle.
Disclaimer: App is compatible on these models: Samsung- S5, S5 Active, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Active, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Active, S8+, Note 8.
Loving the app? Please (re)post a review. It really helps!
Questions or support? Please email [email protected] or call (800) 605-8816 M-F 9-6pm EST.
Follow us @bareMinerals on Twitter, @bareminerals on Instagram or https://www.facebook.com/bareminerals on Facebook.